We are looking for veterinarians (Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or Foreigners) to join our dynamic small animal practice in Singapore. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, and will be provided with a mentoring programme.
We are seeking candidates who are professional and motivated to provide the best care and quality medicine for their patients. Candidates should demonstrate a good appreciation of the human-animal bond. In addition, we are looking for team players who are able to work well under pressure and possess good people skills.
An attractive remuneration package with benefits such as health insurance will be provided. Our veterinarians operate on a shift work schedule (9am to 6pm & 12pm to 9pm) and take turns to work on weekends and public holidays. There will be strong support and guidance from certified and experienced veterinary nurses, technicians and veterinarians.
- 80% canine and feline, 20% pocket pets and exotics
- Emergency transfusion medicine (blood and plasma)
- Internal medicine
- Routine soft tissue surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Cases
In House Diagnostic equipment and Services:
- Full suite of IDEXX and Abaxis blood machines
- Latest top of the range Siemens ultrasound machine for abdominal ultrasonography and echocardiography
- Digital Radiography
- Coviden electrosurgery equipment
- Complete orthopaedic surgical set
- Electronic tonometry, Petmap, ECG machines
- Surgivet general anaesthetic machines and patient monitoring equipment
- In house Tick Fever PCR
- Well stocked plasma and blood bank
- A dedicated TCM dispensary
Training & Development:
- Mentoring from senior staff
- Support and sponsorship to attend Veterinary Professional Development Courses
Application: If you are interested in joining our team, kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org