House Calls / Home Visits / Shelter Visits
United Veterinary Clinic is commited to providing exceptional veterinary care for your precious pets, within the comforts of their homes.
House Call Services:
- Wellness pet examinations
- Sick pet examinations
- Hospice and Palliative Care for geriatric or terminally ill patients
- Home euthanasia
- Heartworm Testing
- FIV and FeLV Testing
- Tick fever testing
- Blood Sample Collection – To run In-house laboratory tests
- Urine analysis
- Stool analysis
- Skin tests
- Ear tests
- Parasite preventative care and treatment
- Nail Clipping
Benefits of a house call:
- Less stress on your pet, especially on nervous or anxious pets that dread travelling and vet clinics. Stress can be minimised by being examined and treated in a comfortable and familiar home environment.
- More convenience for clients with multiple pets in their household and have issues with limited transportation. House calls are logistically more feasible and efficient.
- Ideal for patients unfit for travel, such as geriatrics or patients undergoing
palliative bedside care.